I saw the Mike one…. and I have nothing else to do so I made something…
I’m at Disneyworld and tonight in honor of robin,the magic kingdom’s firework show was named genie’s wishes,and in the end they said “genie,you’re free”
HOW IS THIS THE FIRST TIME I’VE SEEN THIS IT’S ALMOST AT 10 MILLION WTF
Yes let’s do it for him.
12 milli 👐
I’m really sad. About a month ago, I told my boyfriend I wanted to watch a Robin Williams movie, so we went to Walmart and bought Flubber to watch, but when we got home, we opened the DVD case and it was a Maxwell burnable CD-Rom so we watched Jumanji and Aladdin instead… He broke the news to me yesterday by saying “Genie: you’re free…” I cried.
Eeyore is just one of those characters that you wanna scoop up and hug forever.
One awesome thing about Eeyore is that even though he is basically clinically depressed, he still gets invited to participate in adventures and shenanigans with all of his friends. And they never expect him to pretend to feel happy, they just love him anyway, and they never leave him behind or ask him to change.
god what a drama queen
i get chills whenever i see this part
DAPPERZACK’S 2.5K DISNEY PIN TRADING GIVEAWAY
- a Disney Villains Comic Book Mystery Pin Set (set of 2)
- a Disney’s Hollywood Studios 25th Anniversary Mystery Pin Set (set of 2)
- a Legacy of a Dream Pin Set (set of 4)
- Must be following me.
- You can reblog and like this post ONCE. (so at most, you can enter the giveaway twice)
- Giveaway blogs will immediately be disqualified.
- You must be living in North America (sorry to my International followers, I love you all so much, I promise!)
- You must enter by August 10, 2014 11:59PM EST.
You are all so awesome!! Good luck, y’all!! :D